Diagnosis and treatment of the urinary tract in men and women are done by Urologists. They may even go for surgery when it is required. They work in clinics, hospitals, and urology centers. The system that creates, stores, and removes urine from the body is the urinary tract.
At Sai Siddhi Hospital, Dr. Yogesh Taneja is the best urologist. In the whole Gurugram, you won’t be able to find the best urologists like him. And all the team of urologists at Sai Siddhi Hospital are well trained and experienced. We are proud to say that we have such an amazing team that surpasses any other urology team in Gurugram, India.
Urologists can treat any part of the urinary tract. That consists of the following:-
- Adrenal glands
What conditions do they treat?
Urologists treat a wide range of conditions in men, women, and children. They are highlighted below respectively:-
- Prostate gland enlargement
- Infertility in men
- Kidney stones
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Erectile dysfunction
- Cancers of the bladder, penis, kidneys, testicles, prostate gland, and adrenal.
- Interstitial cystitis
- Bladder prolapse in women
- Overactive bladder
- Urinary incontinence
- Bed-wetting in children
- Undescended testicles in children, and so on
When to visit a Urologist?
If you have a mild urinary problem then you can refer to your family doctor but still, if the situation does not become good you can go for a urologist. Many a time it happens that along with a urologist you need to visit another specialist as in case of prostate cancer you can visit an oncologist and a urologist. An oncologist is a cancer specialist.
But having any of the following symptoms you must visit a urologist:-
- Urine leakage
- Pain and burning during urination
- Blood in urine
- Frequent need to urinate
- Trouble in urinating
- Weak urine flow
- Urgent need to urinate
- Pain in lower back, sides, and pelvis
- A lump in the testicle
- Trouble getting an erection or keeping it
- A decreased sexual desire
If you have any of the above problems and you are not getting the best urologists or hospital for diagnosis and treatment, then you need not worry. As Sai Siddhi Hospital is always there to serve you with the best option.
You can do the following to improve your urological condition:-
- You must stay hydrated.
- Must stay within the healthy weight range
- You must ask your children to urinate before bed.
- Must avoid smoking
- UTIs can be prevented if you drink cranberry juice
- You can limit the amount of salt and caffeine
- You can do kegel exercises to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic area.
- You can limit fluid intake in the night time
Because of the advancement in medical scienece, laser circumcision is now possible. Earlier the circumcision use to be with medical scissors or a scalpel. The procedure of laser circumcision is done with no bleeding and the healing is also faster and easier and Sai Siddhi Hospital specialises in laser circumcision.