Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
EXPERT HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
With over 10 yrs of well experienced medical staff, We ensure quality patient care at affordable costs.Your smile is our success.
ALWAYS READY, ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS
All of our medical equipments are state-of-the-art- advanced medical equipments with accuracy results guaranteed.
ON DEMAND MEDICAL EMERGENCY SERVICES
Our staff is always ready for medical emergencies.
We are just one call away.
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque
Dr Priyanka Mishra is a senior consultant with 14 years of rich experience in the field of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. She has worked in Artemis Hospital for more than 11 years. She has completed her postgraduate (MS Obs & Gynae) from prestigious NSCB medical College Jabalpur. Dr Priyanka has published multiple scientific papers in national and international journals. She has presented papers at national and international platforms as well. She has successfully undertaken research projects in India on delayed immunization and RCH programme. She has been the recipient of MBA in Hospital and Healthcare management from NIBM. She is having good laparoscopy skills and trained at AIIMS New Delhi. She is the fellow (FMAS) of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI). She is the member of several international and national professional bodies like European society of gynaecological oncology (ESGO), Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecologist of India (FOGSI), Association of Gynaecologist of Delhi (AOGD),Gurgaon obstetrics and gynaecological society (GOGS), Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of India (SELSI) etc.
Field of Interest and Expertise:
• Bachelor of physiotherapy (B.P.T) , from BIMR College Of Professional Studies, Gwalior, (M.P), Affiliated to Jiwaji University. (2012).
• Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T.) , from IAMR College , Ghaziabad ,U.P. Affiliated to CCS University(2015-2017)
• Completed 6 months internship in Department of physiotherapy and Rehabilitation in Medanta – The Medicity Hospital, Gurgaon, Haryana.
DURING INTERNSHIPS WORKED IN FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS:
• Neurology and Neurosurgery
• Orthopedics and Rheumatology.
• Intensive care Unit (ICU) and Cardiothoracic & Vascular surgery.
• Renal and Oncology unit.
• Gait analysis and Isokinetic system.
• Worked with Aarvi Hospital mar 2015 to sept. 2015
• Worked with Aryan hospital may 2015 to Dec. 2018
• Worked with Safe hand hospital as a visiting consultant
• Uses Of Hydrotherapy In Upper limb Exercises. • To Compare effectiveness of ICE & Passive Stretching Versus Muscle energy technique to flexibility of hamstring .
• Certificate Course of basic Kinesiology Taping Course , By Prakash R. Shroff
• Physical fitness and weight Training From “Lakshmi Bai National Institute Of Physical Education”, Gwalior .
• Certificate Course of cranial osteopathy as part of neuraxis, By Prof. Manish Arora Dr. Narkeesh Arumugam at IAMR College Ghaziabad (U.P)
• Certificate workshop on Manual Therapy at IAMR College Ghaziabad (U.P)
• Certificate Workshop on Myofascial meridians By Dr. Amit Nema at Gwalior (M.P)
An experienced obstetrician and gynecologist with 6 years of accumulated experience in
relevant surgical and medical procedures and management position. Adept at prevention,
diagnosis and treatment of gynecological and obstetrical disorders.
LOK NAYAK HOSPITAL, INDIA. 2016 TO 2019
ResponsibilitiesAntenatal, perinatal, and postnatal management of obstetrical patients on both inpatient and
outpatient basis. Efficient management of life-threatening obstetrical emergencies.
Management of gynecological disorders including cancers, infertility, and endocrine
Supervision and conductance of deliveries, both vaginal and operative.
Performing gynecological surgical procedures.
Counselling reproductive age women regarding safe sex practices and contraception.
Conferring medical education to medical and nursing students through theory classes and
ROHILKHAND MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL BAREILLY, INDIA
M.S. OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY
(MAY 2013 – APRIL 2016)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU MEDICAL COLLEGE, DMIMS, SAWANGI (WARDHA),
Extensive experience with obstetrical care, normal and operative deliveries.
Supervision, check-up, advice, and patient diagnosis and skilled in preventive measures.
Maintenance of quality, safety, and taking precautionary measures to avoid infections.
Knowledgeable in medical terminology. Comprehensive knowledge of advanced and current
principles, policies, procedures and methods.
Sound understanding of ethical standards, laws for delivering medical care.
Proficient in computer applications.
Case of Metallic Vaginal Pessary- A rarity in Global Journal of Research and Analysis vol 3
Giant Pedunculated Angiomyxoma of the Vulva – A Case Report, UPCYTOCON 2014
HONORS & AWARDS
2nd Prize- Gestational Gigantomastia, Obstetrics and Gynaecology society of Northern India
Quarterly meet cum CME, RPGMC Tanda at Kangra (HP).