Urological problems have become quite common in today’s time. And finding a hospital that best suits you is big trouble. But with Sai Siddhi Hospital you will get the best facilities and equipment that too at an affordable rate.
We are the best hospital serving people in India. Many people from different areas come to us because of the special care and service we cater to our patients.
There is a vast number of urological problems that different people suffer from. But some of them which are treated and cured by us are mentioned below:-
- Renal Stone – It is a kidney stone that is a common urological problem found in people. It is a solid piece of material formed in the kidneys.
- Ureteric Stone – It is also a kidney stone but it moves down to the ureter and gets stuck there. A tube that takes urine from the kidney to the bladder is the ureter. It is formed in the urinary system because of the high levels of minerals and salts.
- Interstitial cystitis – It is the pain in your pelvis or even between the vagina and anus.
- Bladder stone – It is also known as vesical calculus or cystoliths. It occurs when the bladder is not fully emptied after urination. If you have small bladder stones then you need not worry as this may pass out through your urine but if the stone is big then it needs medications or surgery.
- Prostate Cancer – The term itself is enough to explain its meaning. A small walnut-shaped gland found in males is the prostate.
- Overactive bladder – It is the sudden and constant urge to urinate. It is difficult to control.
- Urinary Incontinence – It is the uncontrollable leakage of urine. It is caused because of several reasons such as the brain and spinal cord disorder, bladder infection, stress, hormonal changes, pregnancy, and many more.
- Bladder Cancer – It can happen at any age. But generally, the people diagnosed with it are older than 55. The risk increases as you age. Males are more likely to develop bladder cancer than females.
- Benign prostatic enlargement (BPE) – It is the enlargement of the prostate gland. It happens due to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) – It is the infection that can be present in any part of your urinary system. Ranging from ureters, bladder, kidneys, and urethra. The balder and the urethra which is the lower urinary tract are mostly infected. It is the infection from microbes.
- Hematuria – It is the presence of blood in the urine. There are two cases when a person can see blood in the urine and the other when it can be seen under microscopic. It is caused by the medications which are drugs such as heparin, penicillin, and so on.
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) – It is sexual dysfunction. It is known as impotence, in which the penis fails to stay erect during sex.
Prostatitis – It is the inflammation of the prostate.