Female reproductive organs are treated by a gynecologist. They deal with a number of issues. The problems can range from obstetrics, pregnancy, menstruation, childbirth, hormone disorder, and so on. Gynecologists are specialists for women’s health.
A gynecologist can be said qualified when they have at least 8 years of training. And at Sai Siddhi Hospital staff have 10 years of training experience.
When to visit?
Most of the women visit a renowned gynecologist from their early age of teens. As they suffer from many general health issues. It is advised that every woman should visit a gynecologist regularly. As women age, there are different changes that take place in their bodies and that should be examined properly. And if you face any symptoms that concern you then you must visit a gynecologist.
Symptoms that generally bring concern in women are pelvic, vaginal pain, vulvar, and abnormal bleeding from the uterus.
The conditions that are generally treated by a gynecologist are highlighted below:-
- Polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS
- Urinary and fecal incontinence
- Issues relating to menstruation and menopause
- Pregnancy and fertility problem
- Sterilization and pregnancy termination
- Problems in ligaments and muscles
- Ovarian cysts, breast disorders, vaginal ulcers, fibroids, and other non-cancerous changes.
- Cancers of the reproductive tract and the breasts
- Pregnancy-related tumors
- Endometrial hyperplasia and Cervical dysplasia
- Sexual dysfunction and many more.
At any age one can visit the gynecologist It is recommended to visit a gynecologist from the age of 13-15 years. It is essential that a girl forms a relationship with the doctor so that at a later age she doesn’t hesitate and be comfortable in telling her problems related to menstruation, pregnancy, and so on.
It also helps the doctor to know the overall lifestyle of the patient and clearly examine her. It is recommended that you visit a single gynecologist from an early age. Don’t keep on changing your doctor as it will create a problem for you and your doctor as well. Thus you must make a thorough analysis before visiting any gynecologist.
Diagnostic and Surgery
One must not hesitate to tell the problems and her concerns. And should not worry about further procedures as well. As they are not so painful in an early stage. The diagnostic task may include:-
- Ultrasound scanning
- Pap smear test
- Colposcopy, it is a microscopic examination of the cervix
- Endometrial biopsy
A gynecologist also does surgery if required. The surgical task performed by them are mentioned below:-
- Minor surgery such as sterilization.
- Postoperative care
- Major surgery such as removing fibroids in the uterus
- Small bowel obstruction and so on.
Thus, if you are facing any of the above problems you must not neglect them. Any problem can be easily cured in the early stage. And in today’s time it is seen that most of the women are suffering from PCOS or PCOD. This needs to be taken care of otherwise it will affect your marital life. Thus, you can get the best gynecologist at Sai Siddhi Hospital, Gurgaon.